Saturday, October 18, 2008

This kinda hurts my eyes ...

So in my attempt to locate Christmas tree designs I found this ...
Decorate your Events.
After careful examination, I discovered that there was, in fact, an actual Christmas tree underneath the explosion of way-too-much-crap on it.
Keep in mind, these people are professional ... I mean, they get paid to do that.


And furthermore, I'm not sure how I feel about this. "Apparently" these dolls intended on being part of the actual decorating process, but it ended painfully when they each internally combusted and all that remained of their legs were horrid colored dangles. What a shame ...

3 comments:

Home as Hobby said...

Frightening! This kida hurts my brain...

Home as Hobby said...

I mean...KINDA...I can spell. Hookd on foniks wurkt four me!

Home as Hobby said...

Okay, update your blog already! I look like a stalker...
I have something on my blog for you...it is at the bottom of today's posting. Just thought I would let you know that random people might be leaving you comments. If they leave you a comment, check on their blog...their are some awesome decor blogs out there!