Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get over it Jill ... you're lame.


Well ... I decided it was long overdue that I get rolling with this blog.
When my sister’s blog started to become more internet hip than mine I knew it was time to step it up a notch. [no offense Jen ;)].

I’d say life on my homefront is rather boring.
No, not boring … uneventful. Oh alright … boring.

My big exciting news is I have just 4 gifts left to buy for Christmas. HOT DANG! … I’ve always been kind of nerdy like that – I love buying Christmas gifts. Of course, I love receiving them, but that’s neither here nor there. And, it looks like my economy sized Hobby Lobby Christmas wrapping paper is going to see another, make that a third, Christmas.

I spent last Sunday at my sister’s house in Forney. Matt finally had a Sunday off … since he became the “lead mechanic” (don’t let that title fool you – it’s technically no different … nor is it more pay) he had to rearrange his schedule until they found an additional mechanic. So Sunday morning I’m laying in bed and I say “hey, what time do you get off today?” He then tells me he’s off … see, this valuable bit of information would have been helpful to know ahead of time, but okay … whatev.

So we had a great day playing outside on the “whing set” (as Caroline would say), getting into “gun fights” with Ethan, and just cuddling Wyatt. He’s a good cuddler when he’s not trying to lunge himself face forward onto the couch.

I then decided I’m going to quit my job and stop paying bills (I never really liked paying them anyway) and go work at Moore ISD (homeschool). I’d make a great drama teacher. Hey Jen, think about adding that to your curriculum.

Anyhoo … I’m at work and apparently there’s “work” to do. Hmph! The nerve.
Signing off …


1 comment:

Home as Hobby said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! I can't help it that my blog is way more hi-tech than yours. HA! We had fun too! By the way, there is a position open at M.I.S.D., but it requires a hairnet. There is no pay & no benefits except being around some amazing kids all day. Interested?