Thursday, September 25, 2008

All about me ... but not really.




What are you doing tonight?
After my back-to-back rerun episodes of 90210 I plan on doing all sorts of fun things like cook, walk the dog, and dust. Please, try to contain your jealousness.

What is your current mood?
Hold on … let me check my mood ring.
Okay, it says I’m loquacious.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I always wake up on the WRONG SIDE!

Credit cards or cash?
I’ll take whichever you’re offering.

Do you drink the milk from the bowl after you eat all the cereal?
I don’t eat “the cereal”.

Who is your favorite football team?
Whichever one is NOT playing.
You know who doesn't liek football? This girl. [points to self, in case that wasn't obvious]

Have you ever lost a friend?
Yea, but I found her in the shoe section. She moves swift like a ninja!

Ever go camping?
Sentence fragment?

Do you like birds?
I like beans.

Do you have any tattoo/piercings?
No, but I’m planning on tattooing “Xavier Roberts” on my cheeks.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
I apparently have “bedroom eyes,” which makes me feel a bit oogie.

Does anyone call you baby?
I’m not a toddler. Or gay. So no.

Do you have a good memory?
All my past memories involve food. Food is good.

How many red lights have you ran?
I’m not sure that’s correct English. I plead the fifth.

Last thing you questioned yourself on?
I constantly question myself. Myself is interesting.

Bars or clubs?
Go Cubs!

How many kids would you like to have?
Uno.

Are you available?
I am available for birthday parties and bar mitzvahs.

Do your parents have myspace accounts?
Oh, that’s funny …
You know my parents, right? ... Right?

If you saw someone broken down on the side of the road, would you stop to help?
Dude … I’ve seen too many movies to do that …

What’s one food you could eat everyday for the rest of your life?
Chocolate is a food …

How many cousins do you have?
Two. We’re a ‘tiny tiny’ family.

You're in line at Taco Bell, what’s your order?
Does it really matter? You’re going to get the muddy butts either way.

No comments: