Friday, January 9, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

So it's my BIRTHDAY!! I'm, like, 5 1/2 hands now! Yes, 27. Actually, according to Quinlan standards I should have had about 3 kids already but I guess I'm not that cool.

So a lot has happened since I last blogged. No, I'm not going to go onto gory details because, frankly, I'm not that exciting.
Christmas week was a blast. Fun times were had by all.
As soon as I can sit down and pull the images off my phone from our weekend trip to Fredericksburg I'll post them.

I got a flippin' sweet phone for Christmas, bath stuff, a PSP, Jim Shore collectables, Christmas decor, an adorable treat jar for Audrey, hand carved wood candle holders a handbag and so much more fun stuff!!!

Check out my phone ... I'm hands-free!

1 comment:

Home as Hobby said...

Happy b-day sista! Love your new hands-free phone. It is rad!