Monday, September 29, 2008

A few of my faves ...

I'm a home decor guru.
Wait ... I take that back. I'm an apartment decor guru. The fact of the matter is that I have the design habits of a homeowner. I see something, I get it.
You don't really need a place to put everything ... right?

In any case, I've put together a slideshow of my absolute favorite design style: Old World. It's a little Old World with Tuscan influences, minus the wine and carbs.

I like to imagine, just for a moment, that I have a disgusting amount of money and I have to spend it or it will disappear. POOF! So, these are the kinds of things I'd buy and they kinds of things I hope I can one day incorporate into my future home. [I'm apparently going for the "mansion" look].



... That bathroom! *drools* It's heaven.

4 comments:

Home as Hobby said...

GORGEOUS!!! Yeah, as much as I love the Country/Country French decor, I still love Old World too. I can live vicariously through your house someday! The kitchen is my fave!!!

Jill Moffitt said...

Oh the ceiling is to die for ...
not that it would cost an arm or leg, or liver, or anything.

Maybe if I can donate all the organs in my body I could afford all that ..


Oh wait ...

Home as Hobby said...

You need to post some pics of your apartment!

The Moffitt's said...

I'd live there! I love the wall in the bedroom.